Investment procedures after signing land sublease agreements in Bao Minh IP
1. Apply for investment approval from the People’s Committee of Nam Dinh province
Nhà đầu tư lập công văn đề nghị được cho phép đầu tư vào KCN Bảo Minh gửi cho Ban Quản lý các KCN tỉnh Nam Định và Công ty cổ phần Đầu tư Hạ tầng Khu công nghiệp Bảo Minh.
2. Notification of the site agreement and issuing planning certificates:
– Investor submits 03 sets of documents to the Nam Dinh Industrial Zones Authority.
2.2. Planning certificate application dossier :
– Application for notification of location and issuance of planning certificate (using the form in the appendix).
– The land sublease contract signed between the tenant and Bao Minh Industrial Park Infrastructure Investment Joint Stock Company, the investor of Bao Minh Industrial Park (notarized copy).
– Enterprise Registration Certificate of the investor. For foreign investors, there must be a confirmation of legal status of the Embassy of Vietnam in the host country.
2.3. Processing time
– After 03 working days after receiving all valid documents, the Management Board of Nam Dinh Industrial Zones Authority shall notify the location agreement and issue the planning certificate to the investor.
3. Document preparation phase:
– On the basis of notification of location agreement, planning certificate issued by the Management Board of Nam Dinh Industrial Zones Authority and necessary information earned income, the investor or consultant unit hired by the investor prepare the following documents:
Economic – technical explanation in accordance with current regulations. Note that the economic and technical explanation must include preliminary drawings of factory planning, factory premises, water supply and drainage systems, wastewater drainage and treatment systems, fire fighting and protection systems, systems. electricity.
Make an Environmental Impact Assessment report and submit it to the Department of Natural Resources and Environment of Nam Dinh province for appraisal and approval or make a commitment to environmental protection registered at the Department of Natural Resources and Environment of Nam Dinh province. (The list of investment projects subject to an Environmental Impact Assessment report is issued together with the Government’s Decree No. 80/2006/ND-CP of August 9, 2006).
– During this period, if necessary, the investor can contact the Management Board and Investment Support of Bao Minh Industrial Park Infrastructure Investment Joint Stock Company for specific instructions.
4. Register / apply for Investment Certificate
– Investor submits 08 sets of application dossier to the Nam Dinh Industrial Zones Authority, including at least 01 original.
4.2. Application for registration / issuance of Investment Certificate
– Registration / Request for issuance of Investment Certificate (according to the form in appendix);
– Document certifying the investor’s legal status: establishment decision or Enterprise Registration Certificate (notarized copy);
– Report on financial capacity of the investor (prepared and responsible by the investor);
– Economic and technical explanations;
– Project’s basic design file;
– Decision approving the economic-technical explanation of the investor;
– Location agreement and planning certificate (notarized copy);
– Environmental Impact Assessment report or Environmental Protection Commitment;
– Result of appraisal and approval of Environmental Impact Assessment report or certificate of registration of the commitment to environmental protection of the Department of Natural Resources and Environment of Nam Dinh province;
– For investment projects in the sectors of conditional investment as prescribed in Article 29 of the Investment Law and Appendix III issued together with Decree No. 108/2006 / ND-CP of September 22. In 2006 by the Government, the investor must submit an explanation of the eligibility for the project to meet the requirements of the law.
– In the case of an investment project associated with the establishment of a business organization, the investor must enclose:
Business registration documents corresponding to each type of enterprise in accordance with the law on enterprises and relevant laws.
+ Joint venture contract for the form of investment in the establishment of a joint venture economic organization between domestic and foreign investors.
– Other documents according to specific instructions of Nam Dinh Industrial Zones Authority, depending on each case.
4.3. Processing time
– After 07 working days after receiving all valid documents, the Management Board of Nam Dinh Industrial Zones Authority shall hold a conference to verify and issue the Investment Certificate. Based on the minutes of the verification conference, the Nam Dinh Industrial Zones Authority shall request the investor to amend and supplement the documents (if any).
– After 02 working days from the date of receipt of a complete application for amendments and supplements as required, the Management Board of Nam Dinh Industrial Zones Authority shall submit to Nam Dinh Provincial People’s Committee for issuance of the Investment Certificate to the investor. In case the investment project is not approved, Nam Dinh Industrial Zones Authority shall send a written notice to the investor, clearly stating the reason.
5. Land site handover
– The Management Board and Investment Support of Bao Minh Industrial Park Infrastructure Investment Joint Stock Company shall hold a conference for land handover in the field to the investor under the witness of the Management Board of Nam Dinh Industrial Zones Authority and the Land Use Right Office under the Department of Natural Resources and Environment of Nam Dinh province.