Advantageous for goods transportation: adjacent to National Road No.10, 10 km from Nam Dinh city, easy access to amenities, logistics infrastructure and port facilities such as: Hanoi Capital (90km ~ 1.5 driving hour to the city central and two hours from Noi Bai international airport) and Hai Phong international Seaport (80 km ~ 1.5 driving hour only) – the biggest port in Northern Vietnam – where annually 90 per cent of Import/export volume of the North is handled through.
Abundant labor force with low labor cost: Bao Minh industrial park is crowded residential location with many universities, colleges and vocational training institutes.
Good connection to many other northern provinces as well as to border gates with China (availability of all traffic means: roadway, railway and waterway).
Power supply, water supply and waste water treatment station facilities are planned with high capacity to ensure the maximum manufacturing demand of investors.
Particularly, we will provide you and your partners the best valuable available land with most appropriate and competitive leasing prices when investing in Bao Minh industrial park.
According to Vietnam laws and regulations
Corporate Income Tax (CIT):
- Incentive rate of 17% for 10 years instead of 20% in case invest outside Bao Minh Industrial Park.
- CIT exemption for 2 years (commencing from the first profitable year)
- CIT reduction: 50% for 4 subsequent years.
- Goods imported to create fixed assets of investment projects in domains entitled to import duty preferences or in geographical areas entitled to import duty incentives.
- Exemption from import duties for goods imported in Decree No. 87/2010/ND-CP dated August 13, 2010 of Vietnam Government detailing a number of articles of the Law on Import Duty and Export Duty.