a) Satisfy the highest customer’s reasonable requirements.
b) The company strives to consistently provide the best products and services that meet the customers’ requirements. The company considers quality as the first and most important task in its business.
c) In order to achieve good and stable quality, the Company commits to implement the following principles:
– Understand thoroughly customers’ requirements to ensure that its products and services meet customers’ demands the best.
– Regularly popular for staff to always understand that: Product quality determines the development and prosperity of the company. All staff, workers and employees must constantly improve their professional capacity and experience to meet the increasing demands of product quality to satisfy customers’ increasing demands.
– Regularly implement the management and maintenance of the Quality Management System with the participation of the entire organ and each staff of the Company.
– Strictly observe quality regulations of State management agencies and customers’ quality requirements.
– Improve the professionalism of managers, technicians and workers.